What is the payment procedure?

  1. Foreigner must bring in foreign currency into Thailand to finance the purchase of the condominium.
  2. The handling bank in Thailand must request issue an official copy of the FET form (Foreign Exchange Transaction Form) or prepare a credit note and bank letter of guarantee containing the same information as the foreign currency exchange transaction reporting form as proof of the remittance and exchange of foreign currency into Thai baht by the foreigner.
  3. If the remittance from abroad is in Thai baht, the bank will not issue a FET-form, the foreigner will not qualify for the registration of foreign ownership at the land office.